Saturday, September 24, 2011

Starting a New Life AKA: Being an adult

I have done some pretty neat things in my 20's that I am very thankful for. Sometimes I wish there was a rewind button and I could relive those things.

2007- Walt Disney World College Program
(meeting the man of my dreams and life long friends)

2008- Transfering colleges, and moving to a different state

2010- Spending 5 months in a beautiful country (Costa Rica)
Graduating College

2011- Starting my career as a teacher
Getting married!
Buying a house (or putting my name on it)
Hopefully getting a new puppy!

These past few years have been amazing and God has seriously blessed me. Sooner or later there will be different events and milestones, and I will take them in stride. Until then I am going to enjoy the life I have.

1 comment: