Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweet Waterfall











On Sunday Mike, Kelsey, Amanda and I went in search for some cool waterfalls. We drove a little ways outside Liberia to a volcano. We hiked a bit, walked upstream, and then proceeded to jump into the bottom of a beautiful waterfall! It defiantly was one of the greatest things I have ever witnessed in my life. After swimming in the cold river, we painted ourselves with volcanic mud and sat in hot springs. Mother Nature has created magnificent things on our planet. It was nice to get off campus and enjoy adult company.



I am doing well here in Costa Rica. We celebrated our half-way mark a few days ago. I have begun taking over full-time teaching, with a slight break on Tuesdays and Thursdays since Tom is teaching Social Studies those days in Spanish. Seeing that I don't speak too well of Spanish, that would not go well. Though, I am a few weeks into Spanish lessons, and I am doing pretty well if I say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. That looks AWESOME!! So glad you are having such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete